Looking for a new dentist in the Heights and surrounding areas inside the 610 loop? Well, you’ve come to the right place. Here is a list of recommendations from the locals. Let me know what dentist you go to?
- Dr. Lindsey at Dentistry of the Oaks at 34th and Ella
- Dr.Chase M. Baker on Ella
- Dr. Adina Gobron at Ella and 43rd (in the Ross shopping center)
- BLVD Dentistry Oak Forest location at 43rd and Ella
- Dr. Marcus de Guzman at Bayou City Smiles
- Flash Dental on Yale – Hygienist Drew
- Dr. Neela Patel on 610 Loop just before T.C. Jester with Houston Heights Dentistry
- Dr. Hung T. Chau at Sunshine Dental on Ella
I have only been to Dentistry of the Oaks because they are closest to me. Loved them! They even gave me an electronic toothbrush after my exams and cleaning. Really great experience! You can schedule an appointment online. It’s super easy. I found my new dentist. Do your research to see which one is the right fit for you. I’ve been looking around my area for a while trying to find the perfect dentist. So, I’ve collected these recommendations from people who live here.
The average human has 32 teeth. Dogs have 42, cats have 30 and an armadillo has 104 teeth. Giraffes do not have any top teeth. A snail’s mouth may be smaller than a pin’s head, but it can have as much as 25,000 teeth.